Monday, December 22, 2008

My life is going from terrible to even more terrible every second.


At almost 33, I still haven’t figured out how to manage my life correctly because I never feel like I have any time for anything ever. I don’t any kids, pets or real responsibility e but feel like I wake up, go to work, get home from work, fall asleep and do it all over again. It’s like I go through the motions just to complain about them on some stupid blog and then rinse, wash and repeat. Well that is the week and then comes the weekend when I fell like I have even less time. My laundry remains undone, my dishes are never finished and my life feels like a total mess.

I don’t know what I have to do but somehow I need to add about 3 hours to my day because I have no time to watch football at all.

There I sit at a Christmas party talking about the joys of past, present and future hoping that the dude in front of me moves just 3 inches to the left or right so that I can catch a glimpse of the game. I dream about football, I die by football but I never find any time to watch football and this game had the makings of a classic with Favre in the snow. Although honestly I wish I hadn’t seen any of it because I wanted to poke my eyes out with the same ice-pick I would have stuck in my ball sack from hearing jackass after jackass drone on about the financial crisis. I would prefer you strap me in the driver seat in a blizzard, barreling down Route 91 with no traction on my tires before hearing another conversation about Christmas shopping, the weather or the financial mess.

Not having the chance to watch football makes me hate everything about Christmas, from the dirty toilets at the Toys R Us, to the dirty toilets at the Target, to the Guys who suck the life out of me with the whining about the dirty toilets... to the smiling idiots who wish me a Merry Christmas, to the crappy gifts I get and can’t re-gift and the crappy gifts I don’t get to at least have a reason to complain about.



So Bahumbug to all and all a good night

1 comment:

Cathy said...

i feel like i never have time for anything either. but that's cuz i waste all my time on the internet. i come home from the gym and then i'm writing self absorbed soliloquies or taking 20 quizzes on facebook or reading craigslist missed connections and rants 'n raves. then it's midnight before i realize it and i have to go to bed. i need to manage my time better too mofo.