Saturday, September 16, 2017

Take on Uber

I stopped using Uber a while ago and switched to Lyft because the CEO was a miserable slob. I usually don't care about corporate boards but there are a few exceptions including Uber, Snapple and Chick Fil-A but when he was ousted, I thought about going back to start using them. The issue with Uber actually goes deeper than Travis Kalanick, their entire culture was misogynistic, so I wanted to see the next step and took note when they let out that they were looking for a female CEO. I believe it should be a position where qualifications are paramount but like the Rooney Rule, one where people have to be given a fair shot.

The headline in the Post today said "Uber's search for a female CEO has been narrowed down to 3 men"
Nice job boys

No comments: