Sunday, April 20, 2014

Take on the overreaction

I love sports and the soundtrack of my life was sports radio until my
kids discovers the Frozen soundtrack, so I am never all that surprised
when a pundit decides the world is over based on one game. I can't
say I have watched a single NBA game this year, so have no idea if the
Pacers are as good as they were originally advertised but have to
imagine they didn't just decide to suck a month ago. This is the way
a miserably long season goes, at some point teams decide they are
going to gear up go on a playoff run and take the pedal off the metal.
So this 'collapse' I read about is really about one playoff loss
after a regular season ending where the team just went thought the
motions.
My guess is the Pacers will get their acts together, win this round
and then another before bowing out to the Heat in 6 or 7. Then the
idiots like Greenberg and Francesa will talk about this team being on
the cusp of a championship and they aught to be considered a favorite
to win it all next year.

Or not. Who gives a crap

3 comments:

Zed said...

Why do you follow Mike Greenberg on Twitter?

Mr. R. Lee said...

Pacers suck this year.

Righetti said...

there is a reason why they suck and it involves the big man's mom