Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Take on Dr. Zizmor

For years NYC commuters have been met on their subway rides with Dr.
Zizmor. I remember kids talking about him when I was in high-school,
have seen his subway billboards for years and recall a few commercials
too so I was surprised that with all that publicity his face never
changed. Maybe that was a complement to his work or maybe it was just
the way of the world but his snarky smile grinned back at me for years
and when I finally caught a picture of the modern day Doctor Zit, I
was shocked. It's not that he hasn't aged gracefully, it's that he
now looks like a totals different dude. A guy who seemingly never
aged was instantaneously turned into a wrinkled sack having old dude
He was once this smiling psychopath and now he looks like a wrinkled glove.

If this is what skin work does to you, I'd rather dry my face with a pizza pie

2 comments:

Mr. R. Lee said...

That doctor looks totally homosexual. On top of his generally gay expression, look at his choice in ties.

Righetti said...

to think somebody would trust him with their skin