Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Take on the CRJ200 head

There really is no more uncomfortable place to be than a bathroom on
one of these regional jets. I was on a flight from Columbus and had
the misfortune of needing to take a leak, and immediately felt like I
should have become a contortionist instead of a door to door salesman.
Between the 2 square feet of floor space, the puddle of piss covering
1.5 square feet of it and the overhead clearance of minus 6 inches,
there was not way to comfortably take a leak. So I did what most
people in my situation would do, drop my sack on the counter and pee
in the sink

3 comments:

Zed said...

The creep shots are getting worse and worse in here.

Mr. R. Lee said...

Did you get any Ohio State clothes in Columbus? Odis when I visited in 2012!

Mr. R. Lee said...

I did, not Odis.