Wednesday, April 23, 2014

take on the DH, DD, DD thing

Is there anything more annoying than trolling birth boards and getting stuck with these idiotic abbreviations for anything..  I've been on them trying to come up with a name for my third daughter and it's like these mom's are all using some kind of maternal morse code with their DD, DH, DD and all that crap.   I don't mind some of the obvious ones like LMAO, BTW, BC or even ones that you need to have experience on message boards like OP (original poster) or IMO (in my opinion) but the ones referring to other people are sickening...I am not sure why people feel the need to abbreviate any of it, especially because it's so obviously just a cover-up for the amount of animosity they have for their husbands 

what I've figured out are the following

DF    Dear Fiancee
DS    Dear Son
DD    Dear Daughter
DH    Dear Husband
XH     ex husband
AH    A-hole husband
RH    Rich Husband
IP      Incompetent (or Impotent) Prick  (probably referring to husband)
BDB   Big Dick Boyfriend 
BDB$  Rich Big Dick Boyfriend


No comments: