Monday, April 7, 2014

Take on the flash photography warning

While I was watching marathon coverage of that Malaysian jet in Europe
last week, CNN went to some press conference and put a warning sign up
for their viewers about the flash photography. I'd never seen this
before but can only imagine this is one of those preventive measures
to avoid a bunch of old folks from dropping dead from strokes. I
have no idea if this true although I've read that strobe lights at off
intervals can give somebody a stroke but always assumed this was one
of those internetweb rumors with no real truth to it like the chick
who got roach larva stuck in her gums from eating at TacoBell. This
strobe light thing always seemed like a bit of a stretch, I've been
to hundreds of raves at clubs (to be fair I think I've been to one and
hated it) and have never had any urge to start convulsing, so I've
always assumed they all these 'strokes' are just covered up OD's.
But you gotta appreciate CNN doing everything they can to keep their
357 regular viewers from dropping dead because of a stroke

1 comment:

Mr. R. Lee said...

Hey, whatever happened with that Malaysian Airlines jet, anyway??