Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Take on the Korean Outback

There really aren't many situations which are more disappointing in
life than going to an Outback in another country. You would think
that because it's suppose to be an Australian steakhouse, that the
quality and type of food across the stores worldwide would be similar.
I get that it's probably about as authentic as Coronas are for
Mexicans but these chain restaurants should have some kind of
consistency over their restaurants.
I got some thing called BaBiKi steak which basically means undercooked
and over spiced. But that was better than the other option which is
their sirloin which I've gotten before and tastes like an old shoe. I
am sure I am not alone because everybody in the entire joint was
eating some Korean concoction That's like going to McDonald's and
getting a burrito,

2 comments:

Zed said...

WTF are you doing eating at Outback Steakouse in Korea? This is your fault.

Mr. R. Lee said...

Speaking as someone who actively seeks out McDonald's in every cuntry I visit, I think you should have gone to McDonald's instead.