Monday, November 4, 2013

Take in the dirty sweats wearing chick

I am all about comfort especially on the weekends but these people
that show up to the supermarket looking like they just rolled out of
bed is more than a little troubling. I am not asking chicks to tease
their hair put on eyeliner but maybe taking a shower and brushing your
teeth might help. I walk into the A&P this weekend and see multiple
chicks dressed with sweatpants on. I think sweatpants can be cute on
a chick, but not ones that are four sizes too big with grease stains
on 'em. Put on a comfortable pair of jeans, maybe a shirt without a
pizza stain and maybe some 4inch heels, is that too much to ask????
You have much less of this at Whole Foods by the way

1 comment:

Mr. R. Lee said...

This observation at the end is totally true. The hottest upper middle class, yoga-flexible women populate the aisles of Whole Foods. I know this because there is a big ass 3 story Whole Foods just like 3 blocks away from where I live, and I always try to take creepshots when I shop there.