Sunday, November 10, 2013

Take on the 14 hour flight

Years ago there would not have been anything I would have been dreaded
than a long flight but with two kids under 5, I have to confess that
14 hours of peace and quiet actually sounds kind of nice. Usually, I
get on the flight and check the crappy movies, terrible meal and wine
options but today I plan on checking my pillow and eye shade thing and
conking out as soon as we hit the runway. I just can't let myself
get tempted by some crappy Jennifer Anniston movie or Chicken Marsala
dinner until I have slept at least 10 hours.

1 comment:

Mr. R. Lee said...

Those are some fat assed walruses in the photo accompanying this update. Hope u didn't have to sit next to one of those rhinos for 14 hours on your flight to Thailand.

Also, they are all obvious sex tourists.