Saturday, November 16, 2013

Take on the Chinese sh!t

There is something very special about the Chinese sh!t, it's not
particularly pleasant and is not at all larger than other sh!ts but it
is sort of transforming. Sh!t smells like sh!t but somehow a
bathroom in China always smells worse. I think it is all the crap
they eat or the lighter fluid they drink but you walk into any
bathroom in China, be it at a five star hotel or on the side of the
highway and the smell is just unbearable. I, myself, have contrived
nightly to this over the last few days even if I have avoided most of
the really gruesome food and drink choices. It's like after spending
three days here, your stomach becomes like a natural sewage plant.
The stink from my own hotel room bathroom today was enough to knock
out a hippo and sadly I don't even remember going.

1 comment:

Mr. R. Lee said...

Did I ever write about how, when I was a kid growing up in SoCal, I never used the elementary school bathroom even one time? So from 8 am to 3 pm, I held it.

That is because I could NOT take the disgusting, foul, unsanitary odor of urine and fecal matter. Or the sound of another person urinating or defecating. I still can't. I can't even take it when a girl I have just had sex with goes to my bathroom and leaves the door open while she pees out the semen I have just ejaculated into her vaginal canal. It is gross as hell.

So I still try to avoid public restrooms to this day.

Except to take selfies in the mirror. That activity is okay.