Monday, November 11, 2013

Take on in-flight insomnia

Well I guess I jinxed myself with all my talk about not wanting any
distractions on the 14 hours to Korea. Six hours into the flight, I
was awoken by some terrible Korean breakfast which was actually the
best part of being awake. The rest of the flight was an endless toss
and turn trying desperately to catch up -and store up- the sleep I
been hoping for

But what is worse is that for the second straight international
flight, my TV console crapped out. Although I was able to watch all
the episodes of If Everybody Loves Raymond, whenever I tried to start
The Great Gatsby or Mystic River, the sound would go haywire
Well at least I have a copy of The Day News and the Sky-mall magazine
to keep me occupied for the next 8 hours. Should have stopped for an
US Weekly

1 comment:

Mr. R. Lee said...

You should have flown Korean Air Lines. They are good about giving you flight credit or a new seat or a sympathetic look and a rub of the shoulder from a semi-hot stewardess if you complain in a polite but firm tone.