Wednesday, October 19, 2011

take on stupidity

When we sold our apartment a few months ago and moved to a rental property, I knew there would be a lot of pain in the ass moments and one of the things I dreaded most was having to move all my mail and bills to the new address.  I got most of the things moved but had the most issue with my insurance company, I got a call today saying that my account was two months past due which was weird as I didn't recall getting a bill in the mail.   When I asked her to look at my account she confirmed the address they were covering but then when I asked where they were sending the bills she read off my old address. 

I guess I take things for granted but when I say to somebody.   'I have sold my house at  xxxxx and moved to to xxxx so wanted to update my insurance policy" they would take this information and update my entire account including the billing address.

No comments: