Thursday, October 27, 2011

Take on the corrector

While standing on the platform I run into this piece of graffiti, it would probably go down unnoticed except for the fact somebody came over and crossed out 'slut' and underneath it wrote 'pig'. Now I am not sure what the second 'artist' was hoping to accomplish here but it seems to me that if they were trying to make the victim feel any better by substituting one for another he probably wasn't exactly doing her a real favor

But it gets you to thinking maybe it was just somebody walking past this thing who thought 'well Jane is really awful person but I wouldn't classify her as one who sleeps around although she is kind of heavy and talks with her mouth full. I wouldn't want anybody to get the wrong impression of her so as my civic duty let me correct it'


Sent from my iPhone

No comments: