Monday, October 24, 2011

take on the links at the bottom of the NYDailyNews.com website

I read the Daily News daily and am eagerly awaiting a good IPhone app so that I can download it and read it while out of cell-service like I can read the Economist, the NY Times or the Wall Street Journal.     I know the writing is not exactly Shakespearean  but then again neither is TOR..   Although I read the Times everyday, I supplement with the Daily News because they have much better sports-section, they have much better sense of the pulse is like in the city and because I'd appreciate some sleaze with my morning coffee.  

What I don't appreciate is that they don't actively some of their links on their website regularly.  Today as I'm reading about the Jets game, there is a link on the bottom of the article from 'NYDAILYNEWS.com' which says 'Jets cut Maybin', which shocks me because he's played well but the problem is that when I click on this link it is from almost two months ago.. 

I had the same problem earlier when looking at an article about Jennifer Lopez breaking down on stage.. and there is a link about Demi Moore posing topless for Twitter…I click on that and it's that article of her taking a picture through the bathroom mirror from 2 months ago. 

Come on NYDailyNews.com you're better than that

No comments: