Sunday, October 19, 2008

Why do old fat guys do this?

I know that some people's feelings might be hurt by this TOR post but honestly, what happened to caring? I'm watching the Browns game today and the camera focuses on Romeo Crennel and I wonder 'why do certain fat guys wear their pants with the belt line over their belly button and others wear it below their huge guts?'

It just seems to me that if you have decided to go with the belt over the belly button look then you just have given up.. I mean the day you wear your pants this high you have given up on style, hot chicks and probably sperm production.. Not only are you all but guaranteeing that you might never reproduce again by cutting any blood flow to your testes you have also ensured you can never even have the opportunity again. And even if style or procreation wasn't your main goal, it just can't be comfortable with your inseam giving you a unit wedgie. I can't think of a single reason why you would try to pull this off, but I do know that you have to be over the age of 60 to even try this.
I'm not sure if the following look is all that much better, but at least it looks like you tried a little bit.


Maybe this dude can convince his buddies that he has a size 40 waste while Romeo who is obviously much lighter but has to claim a size 52 belt. Then again some dudes have that kind of gut that is all belly while other dudes have that weight in the place where you unit should be. I gotta say that if I ever get myself over 2 and half bills that I'm hoping for the former method of carrying the weight not the latter.




Now that I think about it, the high belt thing seems to be especially prevalent in football coaches.

No comments: