Wednesday, October 1, 2008

After Yesterday, maybe God Hates Me!!!

Left for my morning run today hoping to not have a repeat of yesterday but things didn't seem like it would work as well..

I walk out of the house and I saw something I have never before seen. I take two steps out of the front door and all of a sudden BOOM. I'm shocked partly because it is 6:30 in the morning but mostly because something apparantly fell from a window or roof or something.

I don't have much time to think because the item that fell right at my feet, gets up and runs away. I guess squirels are not like cats as they don't always land on their feet. This thing basically did a belly flop right on the sidewalk. I still find them disgusting.



Gotta love/hate Palin's answer to Couric's question about the Newspapers she reads.. She comes back with "all of them".. Sorry toots, the chances of you reading even one of them all the way through on a day is hard enough to believe. I'm not sure on a Sunday morning her goatee having husband rips away the sports section for local hockey news while she digs deep through the comics.

Here's a new rule. "If your newspaper comes with a comic section on Sunday, it's probably not a very good paper to start off with"


Today, my friend Rachel hits the mound as our Relief Bitcher. She's got a record of 4-3 with a 3.84 ERA and a WHIP of 1.80, so you don't know what you are getting expect..


"Boston.Com reported the following
A majority -- 51 percent -- say she is not qualified to be president, a reversal from just after the Republican convention a month ago when 52 percent said she was qualified, the Pew Research Center for the People & the Press reported. Palin has lost ground among independents, and that is hurting John McCain, who made her his surprise running mate.

Is that really something to write about? Without the actual data (which actually does support the idea and is quite heartwarming to us crazy liberals), you are left thinking --- well, 49 percent now thing she's qualified, compared to 52 percent before. Ooohhh, how significant?! At least, that's what those of us can do math are thinking!"

1 comment:

Wanna Be A Foodie said...

I'm not really sure how to interpret that record, but I'll take it :) I love your Palin collage. Tonight is going to be great!