Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Ever Pull a Nut?

As most of you know I'm training for the marathon and am getting a bit nervous after what happened last week. I was running with one of those fuel belts with the water bottles in the back, you know the kind that makes you look like a guy who should be in an asylum because he thinks he's batman.

Well I had the stupid belt on and I had to tighten it a lot because those goddam water bottles bounce all over the place and it put a lot of pressure right around my belt line/blatter area.  Well about 16 miles into a 20 mile run, I had one of those big sneezes that usually makes you feel so good but instead I got a sudden sharp pain in upper leg, lower abdomen, side of the groin area.


It hasn't hurt like that since that day although when I have a big sneeze it doesn't feel "right" down there either.  Plus it kind of hurts when i pee, not in that STD way but more in that other way.
I'm not sure what all these symptoms add up to but my buddy Jimmy Ma once pulled a nut swinging a golf club and another buddy Tommy Conway pulled a nut trying to get into a very small car.   Now you'd think any statement which involved "pulling" and "your nut" would sound like it could be a lot of fun but let me tell you.. It sucks and I'm kind of afraid that I might die.

I checked online for advice and was told there is something called "small scrotum disease", not sure what is worse: small scrotum disease or big ball disease.




:MyLifeIsPrettyBad:

No comments: