Tuesday, October 14, 2008

What is the equivalent to putting a big brick in my virtual mailbox like Kramer did his actual mailbox?

Is there anything more nauseating than somebody who leaves you a voice mail on your cell phone which only says “call me back when you have a chance”? There is no point to this message, there is no reason for leaving it and there is no point for me wasting a single minute of airtime or lifetime to check it.


The “call me back when you have a chance” message is worthless since I already knew you called from my miss-call log.

It costs money for no real reason because I have to use minutes to call up to find out something I already knew (I realize the IPhone handles this differently but since I have Verizon the IPhone is not an option for me.)
Plus I’m forced to listen to that introductory message which is paced for a person in BSI math.

Maybe I'll just change my outgoing message to say..  "hey, you've reached my voicemail, please do NOT leave me a message, send me a text message instead"






Now my second complaint of the day is a bit different and might not resonate with all the TOR readeres, but honestly it's my party and I can cry if I want to.
Here it goes..why the hell did the Blackberry decide to not copy the layout of a normal computer keyboard? They put the Shift key where the Alt is supposed to be and the Alt where the Shift key is supposed to be, so everytime I try to type quickly my sentences the ones that start with a P start with an @ sign instead and all my emails go to davidPtakeonrighetti.com.
This is like telling somebody that when they drive a Honda instead of a Ford that they have to remember that the turn signals are reversed.  

 I hate my life.

No comments: