Thursday, October 16, 2008

Joe SixPack vs Joe the Plumber


... how do you think does poor old Joe Lieberman thinks about this whole thing, he was the most popular Joe in the McCain world a few weeks ago and now he's #3

Man, does it get any better than this.. McCain takes the gloves off and attacks Obama and they finally found a real moderator.. Bob Schieffer did a fantastic job and put Brokenjaw to shame..

I have noticed that McCain starts every debate wishing a fellow 70+ year old fellow Washington regular good health in their time of need.

But the real story hear is the 15 minutes of fame for "Joe the Plumber" who seems to be everywhere and is probably on his way to do Jay Leno tonight..  Of course the interwebs got a hold of this guy and they found out that he is neither 1) an actual plumber or 2) anywhere near buying a plumbing business but those are just semantics I guess.

More importantly, what does Joe SixPack think of getting the air taken out of him by Joe the Plumber?   The funny thing about Joe SixPack is that is't actually quite a negative stereotype but I guess you can't be insulted by it if you don't understand that it's really a joke on you.     Nothing tells you that you are a good standing member of society as giving the entire world the impression that you down a six pack on most nights..  I wonder if Joe the Plumber hammers a Six Pack every night.. Let me tell you, I don't want an unlicenced plumber working on my pipes after downing a six pack of coca cola let alone Miller Lite.


now i'm sure I'll get killed on this some how but explain something to me.

When Oil was almost $150 a barrel gasoline was being sold at $4.50, now that oil hit a rate of $75 how come gas isn't $2.25?
I know they will say that the oil that is being pumped into your car right now was pumped out of the earthy about 6 months ago, so that it will take 6 months before you see a real savings..

funny thing is that when oil raises in price the price of gasoline jumps immediately.. I'm sure there is a reason but I'm just not sure what it is..

No comments: