Thursday, October 30, 2008

Fox and 'my' Friends

Watching FoxNews this morning when they tease their next story like this

"Which of the two Presidential Candidates would not pass an FBI probe? You will be surprised"

As they tease this they add "Obama not able to get through an FBI probe?" To their ticker. I guess I know which candidate they were implying.

Also, why the hell are all bottom of the screen scrawls for these 24 hour news channel so goddamn slow? It feels like you are back at age 6 trying to learn how to read, as you sound out the words in your head (or out loud) as they peek from the lower right corner.

Good news is that spending two days in Michigan at least gave me an opportunity to see some of these political advertisements I always hear about, being in New York you don't ever get any of 'em. I get to see Obama and McCain ripped to shreds not in the context of an MSNBC special but actually by each other's ad departments

NY Times article mentions today that Michelle Obama does not do well when pollsters are asked about her by potential voters and the pollsters aren't sure why...
Although she's got the Harvard education, is well spoken, has been a successful lawyer, raises two seemingly great young girls there is just something that doesn't jive with voters...
I will give you three guesses...

Next
Why do people enter chili competitions and offer a runny watery chili? I am not looking for a marinara sauce or a soup. Chili is supposed to be hot, have a kick, be full of beans, have chunks of beef, gobs of sauce, tons of gunk. served with onions and should be able to be eaten with a fork..
Anything less is unAmerican and serving it means the terrorists have won.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments: