Monday, October 27, 2008

There are only a few things I ask for in a stripper

I'm not that into fake cans, I'm not at all into most of the ugly ass tattoo's these chicks have,  I'm defintiely not into the zits these chicks get on their ass from rubbing up an down on that nasty ass floor and i'm not into the bad attitiude some of these chicks have but what really gets me annoyed is something much worse.  Why in God's name would you get on stage with a big nasty six inch cesarean scar.  Nothing turns a Big Righetti into a small righetti faster than a chick who's stomach looks like a road map.   You are in the turn-on business and this my friends is a huge turn off.   Either get some weird looking belly tattoo which is bad but not as bad as this thing or get a huge bandaid or in the name of JC wear a belt when you are dancing, cause honestly I don't like it.


Just to be clear, I'm not against the caesarean in general, just for a chick who works under a blacklight. 
I know these broads had some issues with not feeling like they were loved but this scar means that at least at some point you got some real loving and I like to believe my stripper is completely innocent..

Got an interesting comment to a TOR entry from a few days ago about the need to end a conversation before ending revolving doors.  First of all this revolving door piece was actually brought to my attention by The Ryan Express and in addition to the original theory, regular TOR reader and occasional Relief Bitcher 'The Bump' mentions that this is the same rule as walking into the bathroom to use a urinal, all conversation ceases once cock is in hand.

No comments: