Thursday, October 23, 2008

$150,000 for a wardrobe?

So let me get this straight, Palin drops roughly the same amount on a Wardrobe in three weeks what Joe the Plumber would be able to keep assuming he were to buy that business under the Obama plan.
Then again I buy most of my clothes at Overstock.com which probably explains why all my jeans look like they were designed for moose

Although the campaign did say that the clothes would be donated to charity after the campaign, maybe they can start with these guys!!!




I feel bad for McCain, his running mate drops that kind of loot on her wardrobe but he's the head of the ticket and he dresses like he got a two for one deal with Jack Cafferty. They both dress like one of those Chinese Guy at a wedding, you know the kind where the suit doesn't fit right and it looks like it was tailored by a blind child laborer or maybe Katie Tong. Then again looks shouldn't be that important but it almost looks like McCain sometimes leaves his house and forgets to brush either his hair or his teeth.



Got a stupid question, who the hell told me that Iron Man was going to be any good. Maybe I've gotten old, maybe I've gotten fat and maybe i've gotten lazy but come on, there was no suspense, no storyline and really no intrigue. The story line was terrible, the action was subpar and the acting was tired. Robert Downey Jr is shockingly miscast, Gwyneth Paltrow can't act her way out of a bag of wet socks and I really only like to see the Jeff Bridges with a white Russian in his hand.

Maybe it's just that I like to see my superheroes fight some inner demons, Tony Stark's character development looked like it could have been written by a guy who works at a camping store not produced by a major Hollywood studio.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

AMEN on the Iron Man tirade!

Philip Ryan said...

That was me that told you that. I lOVED Iron Man. I'm taking you on!!!