Monday, August 3, 2015

Take on Ronda Rousey

I can't say I know much about her other than the fact she would probably pummel me in 34 seconds but is there a hotter chick this side of Serena than Ronda Rousey?? I have heard people complain that paying $90 to watch her destroy some broad is a total ripoff but I wonder what those same people thought about dishing out similar cash when they watched Tyson frighten Leon Spinks out of his drawers.

The thing is that this chick is a total combination of badass and nerd as she is the baddest woman on the planet whe also being an avid fan of comic books, WWE and WoW. I mean you cannot get dorkier than that yet the question remains..would you last longer in the octagon or her four post bed?? I'd say the octagon and that is knowing she's beat me like a mule

1 comment:

Mr. R. Lee said...

I'm not attracted to her.