Sunday, August 16, 2015

Take on Pajamas on the plane

I have a friend who travels more than anybody I know.  He has easily been to Europe 300 times, to Japan 60 times, to Korea 20 times, to China 20 times,  to Africa 20 times, to India 25 times and around the country hundreds more.    He has hit the million miler point on multiple airlines and it's not uncommon for him to fly back and forth to India, come home for the weekend and then fly back and forth to South Africa on Monday, like he is doing the next few weeks

I've grilled him on the ways of travel, how to get enough sleep, how to avoid getting sick, how to overcome jet-lag and how to do it all without going nuts and in all the advice he has bestowed there is one piece I subscribe to unequivocally: when you get into the plane for a long haul, the first thing you do is get out of your jeans and get into your pajamas.    I used to think this was ludicrous but now I realize the thought of 14 hours of swamp ass in denim is no way to fly.   Pajama pants are key, especially ones with pockets to keep a few valuables in case you need to take a leak 




Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

Mr. R. Lee said...

Sounds like your friend has done a lot of unrepentant international porking. Think of how many foreign illegitimate children he must have

Livin' the dream!!!