Thursday, August 27, 2015

Take on the Daily News cover


I generally love the tabloid covers but today, even I got sick when seeing what the NY Daily News decided to feature. I have not watched the video or the first person murder of two journalist yesterday and would have been content to live the rest of my life not seeing it but that all went to hell with today's cover.
I am not sure what to do to avoid a high profile televised murder like this but I doubt giving the thing front page sensational coverage is going to help. I don't pretend to believe that the news should not cover shootings especially ones that captivates a country but to let this dude go down in infamy exactly how he hoped to be remembered in the most grotesque method possible is just awful

1 comment:

Mr. R. Lee said...

What?

Did some execution happen recently??