Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Take on ridiculously overprotective parenting


Caught a tweet this morning announcing the #NationalSafetyMonth and warned parents about the dangers of kids in shopping carts.  I won't go so far as clicking the link which promises to teach me to prevent that but figure that it probably goes something like this

- wrap kid in bubble wrap
- put bubble wrapped kid inside giant balloon
- tie string of balloon to the handle of the shopping car
-buy tons of shit you don't want
- drink heavily 



Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

Mr. R. Lee said...

I take my squirming, hyperactive, perpetually energetic 11 month old puppy-dog in shopping carts at places like Target and Fry's Electronics, and Obiwan never falls out. This despite Obiwan standing on his hind legs and wobbling about, as he peers over the edge of the shopping cart.

If a crazy, undisciplined dog can stay safe and confined within the shopping cart, so should a little kid.