Monday, May 25, 2015

Take on Victoria's Kitchen

I watch SharkTank pretty religiously and have actually bought a handful of items I've seen there including that sponge thing with the smiley face and have generally been reasonably happy. The one exception is this godawful almond water they hawked a few months ago and I got scammed into buying. I love coconut water, and thought this could be a good alternative option but when I bought a case of the crap after Robert, Cuban and Mr. Wonderful raved about the flavor it was one of the first times I felt the show failed me. Their "just a hint of sweetness" should read "loaded with sugar" because the rose flavor tastes like you are eating a candy flower, the sweetness is completely overwhelming. The entire thing reminds you of a potpourri air fresheners they have in a restaurant bathroom which is about as appealing in a drink as literally having it served to you in a restaurant restroom

No comments: