Friday, May 29, 2015

Take on the prediction

I have looked into my crystal ball and see bloodshed.
There is some Prophet Muhammad cartoon drawing contest happening today and I would be shocked if it wasn't met with some kind of violence. I believe in free speech and I'm not trying to be hard on the soon to be 'victims' of this soon-to-be crime but to feel any sympathy for an event destined to lead to some kind of jihadist revenge, is like feeling bad for the guy who decides to rub peanut butter on his junk and then agitate a rabid pit-bull while the two are locked in a broom closet.
Some sociopath will undoubtedly come up to that contest today and slit somebody's throat with a machete and there will likely be residual damage but I can't think of a group of people who deserve it more than the peanut-butter on the junk rubbers who will be in attendance draped in their American flags and bibles. Well maybe that's not true, I feel even less bad for the rabid pit-bulls who will hopefully become the 100 virgins for some dude named Biff in maximum security prison.


Sent from my iPhone

No comments: