Thursday, May 21, 2015

Take on the quadruple murderer

The more I read about the psychopath who killed that family in DC and burned the house down, the more I am convinced that this is the same animal who three a rock at the window of that Amtrak train that derailed last week outside of Philadelphia. Who know why, what or where he decided to do this, but I am almost 78% sure that somebody hurled a rock at that train which set it off and caused that kind of catastrophe and who better to suspect than this guy?

I hope they hang him by his sack in his cell while they let that dude in Florida who ate the other guy hang out with him till he's nothing but bones, thugs and harmony

3 comments:

Baby Stu said...

This was one of your worst posts in a while. Pick it up, man.

Baby Stu said...

I mean, the whole thing was scattershot. Random hatred. I was optimistic when you brought up the face eating Florida guy but you dropped the ball on that. Get focused, TOR.

Mr. R. Lee said...

I don't get it. What's the Hilliard? And what Amtrak crash?