Friday, May 15, 2015

Take on route 3

I moved back to New Jersey a year ago and convinced myself that having more space would outweigh everything else (the smell, the no shopping on Sunday's, the accent, the landscape). In general I am happy with my move except for the nearly 15 hours per week I spend commuting into NYC. The commute is pretty predictable, the bus picks me up at 7:45am and I make it through a few local town in about 29 minutes with my bus driver yelling at a few random people along the way for not having exact change

Then we hit the turnpike and after 10 minutes of 60mph we hit the route 3 merge where we then spend one f*cking hour staring at the back of the other bus. If there is a hell, I hope I get through the gates faster than it takes me to get to gate 200 in the Port Authority

MLIA

1 comment:

Mr. R. Lee said...

Public transportation? Gross.