Thursday, May 7, 2015

Take on Jeb

I wanted to give Jeb Bush a fair shot, I really did. I mean just because he has the same genes as one of the worst presidents of all time does not mean that he can't do the job adequate. I mean look at his old man, he wasn't God-awful. Jeb is kind of like George Jr. except he has never been caught with a DWI (as far as we know), never been coked out (again this is as far as we know), has had a ton of 'relations' with a minority (he has a Latin wife), is not some weird born again (is a catholic) and doesn't hate immigrants (we believe) so except for that he might be his brothers clone for all we know. One argument is always on foreign policy and being that he was last seen as a governor, you'd think he wouldn't have any black marks against him on that front, even if you can see Cuba from his bedroom window.
So I would have given him a pass on the entire thing except I just read that he is using his brother as his main foreign policy advisor. The same brother who got us into two endless quagmires in the Middle East, his brother who's entire foreign policy depended on getting some small island countries to sign onto a resolution written in invisible ink and the same brother who decided going at it alone was a smart decision

Sorry Jeb but you just lost my vote

1 comment:

Baby Stu said...

Are you still pretending that politics matters?