Saturday, March 28, 2015

Take on ass-pain


(This is a re-post of a entry we thought we posted last week but can't find any information on.. we've added a few extra spelling mistakes and grammatical issues to ensure its authenticity)

Recently every time I get off of a cross-country flight and get up out of my seat, I feel like somebody has taken a hammer to the back of my legs a I feel this sharp pain from the back of my ass down to below my knee.  As you can imagine, rushing across an airport trying to catch a connection in Minneapolis while pulling a huge carry-on with a stiff ass is about as much fun as taking one to the nuts in men's softball.  This is completely debilitating and for the life of me I can't figure out what's causing it.   I'm not sitting on a big Costanza wallet, I'm not sitting longer than I ever have, I'm not drinking less water than before and I don't think I've been taking it in the five-hole but I do know that the back of my ass feels ridiculously sore..

Here's to hoping I don't have any long flights coming up..oh wait, I'm due to be on a 14 hour flight to Korea in two weeks.. kill me

No comments: