Monday, March 2, 2015

Take on the buried cars on Riverside

As I drive through the city I am amazed at the white flags of submissions I see. Drive from 170th down to 72nd street on Riverside and you see hundreds of cars which have for all intents and purposes been deserted. I get the snow is a pain in the ass but how the hell does somebody allow their car to be buried under a pyramid that the ancient Egyptians would be proud of? Do they not walk out of their apartments one time and think, you know what, I am going to use a shovel and get this car out or at least dig a small tunnel so I can get my iPhone charger. It is not just junkers that have been left for the wolves, there are expensive cars too. I sometimes think that people just forgot where they parked and figure they'll find it sometime in the spring.

No comments: