Tuesday, March 31, 2015

take on Hillary

Gizmodo posted an article today debunking Hillary Clinton's assertion that she used only one email address for both her personal and state business because she wanted to only carry one device.   Gizmodo and their staff found out that Hillary had both an Ipad and a blackberry, so her 'one device' thing was crap..

but what I've been saying for weeks is that the one device thing is garbage for a completely different reason.   I have three different email accounts on my Iphone.   Two for work and one for personal stuff because, well, technology is great.  When I carried a Blackberry I always had multiple accounts on it, same thing for an Android device I had.

So guess what, Hillary is a lying sack of pant-suit wearing crap and it's only a matter of time before they release her secret correspondences with Hassan Rouhani

1 comment:

Baby Stu said...

She secreted correspondence??? Crazy bitch.