Monday, March 16, 2015

Take on the iPhone calendar

I'm getting stood up left and right and couldn't figure out why, until today. I've successfully used the iPhone calendar for years but ever since I got the latest iOS the functionality has gone to hell. I would always schedule an event and then add people to it using the "invite" function in the edit mode but recently whenever I do this, the person I'm inviting stands me up saying they never got my invite. It's odd because I am doing it the same way I have always done it and have never had any issue but recently I have nothing but headache.
If you look at the calendar event you will see a little "?" next to their name as oppose to the green check mark or red X if they have either accepted it declined the invite.
I looked in the iGeek online forums and they aren't much help as the best explain action I can find is that because people have an iCloud account with corresponding email address which they never use, the email invites just flyer lost in cyberspace

1 comment:

Mr. R. Lee said...

In other news, the whole San Francisco 49er team decided to retire, join another team in free agency, coach in college, or otherwise quit on Jed York this offseason.

I think the Raiders might be able to beat the 49ers this upcoming season.