Sunday, March 15, 2015

Take on the worst of the worst

I always thought that if you got together a bunch of people who travel a lot they could spend hours exchanging war stories of delays, reroutings, deicing, missed runways, turbulence, food poisoning, gross hotels, irritating fellow passengers, lost luggage and various other battle scars. I have basically dedicated a five year blog about the stuff I hate about traveling.
But the one I read today about a guy bitching that they turned around the flight because somebody dropped a horrific deuce in the toilet takes the cake. I mean the fact you turns around and are stuck in Heathrow for a full day sucks but who the hell wants to be on a 10 hour flight with the smell of a truck pisser invading the aisles. I have to move subway cars if I catch myself on one with one of those gigantic homeless people who smell like a combination of urine, dog shit and decaying flesh and could not imagine sitting for a half a day in seat 56E. Thus is the one time the airline was right

2 comments:

Mr. R. Lee said...

I saw the headline of this update, and I thought you were referring to the haircut of Mark Davis (son of Al Davis).

His haircut is worse than Donald Trump's or Kim Jong Eun's. Mark Davis looks like an old chubby Lloyd from Dumb and Dumber.

http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/slides/photos/002/264/073/144928399_crop_north.jpg?w=630&h=420&q=75

Mr. R. Lee said...

Ah! Found a link that illustrates it!

http://www.lobshots.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/mark_davis_raiders_dumb_and_dumber.jpg