Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Take on the middle seat

Long gone are the days I was platinum on Delta and was getting upgraded left and right. When you go from flying 75,000 to 100,000 miles per year to a measly 50,000, everything changes. I'm still a gold medallion member which basically means that you have to have the entire first class be stricken with food poisoning to ever hope for an upgrade. So here I sit on a six hour cross country flight in a middle seat in coach and the dipshit in front of me just went to the full-recline. So not only are my knees pressed up against the seat back and my nuts are jammed against my thighs, I can count the dandruff particles on his nasty head which I can do at will because the Internet connection sucks so badly and loading a single webpage is AOL slow.

MLIA

1 comment:

Mr. R. Lee said...

Coach isn't so bad. I always fly coach.

Money saved from airfare is better spent elsewhere.