Monday, March 30, 2015

take on Roddy White

when I saw that a guy named Roddy White was blamed for outlandish behavior as it came to extra-curricular activity and I just assumed it was the star receiver lifting up his jersey to reveal "Free Vick" on his undershirt and the No Fun League was coming after him again..

then I found out that the Roddy White being punished for pumping artificial crowd noise into the Georgia Dome was actually a fat bald middle aged white guy and not the receiver..  I have no idea what to make of this other than I don't think it is ever healthy for an organization to have two Roddy White's on a staff, especially if neither can go for more than 500/4 in a season.

I will say this, Richard Sherman over in accounting for the Seahawks better be careful cause they've been pumping fake noise into that pit for years.


1 comment:

Mr. R. Lee said...

I've been to CenturyLink for two home games: one against the Patriots back in the rain in 2012, and one against the 49ers in the sun this past season in 2014.

That Seattle crowd noise is all real.