Monday, February 10, 2014

Take on the furniture outlet

Having spent the last three days doing more research on living room furniture than any man should in a lifetime, I am about to give up.   I can't look at another leather swatch, another chaise couch configuration or another accent chair.   I get that this is all very important but after a weekend of this I think we are more than happy to sit on the ground.      
I believe that we were at every furniture store in a 30 mile radius trying to figure out if we're better off with a couple of love seats or a sectional for a room we aren't even that comfortable in especially because every option is $5000.   
We then decided to try a furniture outlet just because we are gluttons for misery. 
Forty minutes later I wonder how anybody would ever buy anything there.  All the couches are missing arms or pillows, have stains or marks on the seats and, in one case, had a giant knife mark through the seat cushion.  
I get saving a few bucks but if I wanted a couch that looked like it survived Scarface, I wouldn't think I'd need to still spend $2500




Sent from my iPhone

No comments: