Tuesday, February 4, 2014

take on the air guitar

View image on Twitter

















Just caught an article on bleacher-report  that said that the Red Hot Chili Peppers didn't even have their guitars plugged in during the half-time superbowl concert.   Now, I'm not so naive to think that any large act on a world-stage gets a bit of help (I'm looking at you Mrs. Spears) but when it's so incredibly obvious, you feel a bit duped.   It's one thing for Whitney Houston to lip-sing the Star Spangled Banner after the Gulf War because you HAVE to get that song right, especially that day but the RHCP are a Rock N' Roll band who have played that kind of venue hundreds of times, if they can't be trusted to do it right, who can?

I sure as hell had my doubts that Bruno Mars was going au naturale, but I never thought they would cut Flea's balls off, although he admitted so much on Twitter when the following picture surfaced..

No comments: