Saturday, March 9, 2013

Take on the used and abused undershirts

When I was in my early thirties, it seemed I had a wedding every other
weekend. What these weekends usually entailed was anywhere between
$300 and $2000 in expenses depending if it was local of a destination
wedding, a miserable hangover and for the weddings of my closest
friends (and a few who I am not that close with) a ripped Haynes
undershirt.
I am 37 now and don't have any weddings coming up where I envision
needing an old v-neck for a revival of the totally embarrassing JBJ
experience which leaves me with a major dilemma....what am I going to
do with these yellow tainted undershirts I have piled up?
Donating them seems sort of rude, throwing then away seems a bit like
a waste and keeping them is sort of gross as they are riddled with
holes and stink

So I have decided to do what any seasoned traveller would. I have
collected them all and plan to bring them with me to China next month
and dump them after wearing then. This will mean my suitcase will
get lighter everyday which on a 9 day trip with 5 different hotels
seems like a fantastic way to travel sensibly. It will also allow
me to answer my long standing dilemma of having no idea what to do
with my sweaty gym shirt along the route because keeping it in a
plastic bag for three days is a recipe for mold


The only issue could be that these shirts have seen their better day
and u have already admitted they have that ingrained sweat
stench.....but don't forget I'm going to China, so it might be an
upgrade

No comments: