Wednesday, March 20, 2013

take on the Chinese Pig problem

I can't tell you how excited I am to be travelling to China in 10 days... not just because my air-quality app keeps notifying me that the air-quality is somewhere between "moderately polluted" to"unhealthy" which actually isn't so bad considering it was "hazardous" a month ago..  
But what I'm really excited about is the 14,000 dead pigs they've found floating in some river right outside of Shanghai..  the good news, for me, is that I don't dig on swine, so the chances of me chopping down on one of those swine-flu pigs... the bad news is that i'm sure I'll be eating a ton of the three-eyed fish that comes out of that same river so my death may be only slightly delayed.

then again, that might be the least of my worries if I accidentally drink the water or touch anything.. I may start convulsing immediately 

1 comment:

Mr. R. Lee said...

They served a lot of fishy beef in Brazil, too.

*laugh track ON!*

LOL.