Friday, March 8, 2013

take on the personal grooming on public transit

there aren't too many things I find more disgusting than when I see somebody grooming on public transit and it's time these people get called out for being the foul animals they are.     I don't know if it because the subways and buses are seen as moving garbage dumps but what possesses somebody from using them as the place for picking their teeth or cutting their nails is beyond me.  The thing is that this is the kind of activity which really seems to be concentrated on one specific social and ethnic group (I'll let you decide who I mean but they include the same kind of people who find it acceptable to spit on the street on Mott street) but it's not limited to them.    I see trashy white chicks do it, fat Puerto Rican's are frequent culprits, toga wearing middle easterners,  black women and all south-east Asians can be fingered too and or homeless people this might actually be step up in terms of class...but most of the time when you get a piece of tooth gunk on your shirt, I'd venture to guess it happened somewhere on the D train before you get into Brooklyn

1 comment:

Mr. R. Lee said...

Gee, I wonder what ethnic group this could be...

Taking a will guess and saying it starts with a C, ends with an E, and in the middle is "Hines."