Sunday, March 10, 2013

Take in men in tights

There really is no reason a heterosexual man should ever leave the
house wearing full length spandex but apparently half of the upper
east side if NYC didn't get that memo because I sae more buldge than
anybody should walking around Central Park the other day. Dudes can
wear sweats, jogging pants, shorts or even jeans for all I care when
they go for a job around the park but should never ever be caught dead
in tights

Why a dude want to have pants on that basically shove his sack up to
his five hole is beyond me Not only can that just not be
comfortable, you look like a total dork doing it. If I had a son I'd
teach him three rules: dudes should never sit while the pee, shave
their pubes or ever wear any form of stretch pants.

The good news is that there will be a inevitable form of natural
selection because of this, so hopefully this look only lasts a single
generation

No comments: