Monday, March 18, 2013

Take on the tournament

The last week in March is one of my favorite weeks, not so because I
love college basketball because you couldn't pay me to watch Florida
vs Missouri on a Saturday in January (although I would watch on a
Saturday in October)
But there is something great about the tournament, the excitement, the
heartache, the Cinderella's and the powerhouses. I love filling out
my bracket, love checking ESPN throughout the day and love gambling on
commercials between games.

What I don't love are the guys who go chalk with their brackets. I
get that anybody is free to do anything they want, but a guy taking
Duke, NC, Florida and Michigan State on any given year should be hung
by his little high pitched diaper dandy testicles

But really that is the best part about the tournament, as my buddy the
Bump will often say...the premier event of the college basketball
season and that little ACC fraud is nowhere to be found




Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

Mr. R. Lee said...

I don't know anyone who likes Duke Vitale. So why
is that guy paid so much??