Saturday, July 28, 2012

Take on the PostOffice receipt

I walk into the post office to buy a single stamp the other day and
before i know it i feel like i'm at some tourist trap in China because
immediately I get the full-court press put on me to buy a full stamp
book. The thing is that I pay my bills online and hardly never send
letters or post cards so really I have no need for a book of 20 stamps
but this lady just would not take no for an answer. Well I finally
buy one stamp and she prints out a toilet paper roll receipt. The
thing must have been 12 inches long with more irrelevant information
in it than one of those Cathy No soliloquies But then again this is
not an organization which cares about saving trees as it makes its
money on a vast amount of paper for crap like fliers, junk mail and
catalogues

--
Posted By Righetti

No comments: