Friday, July 13, 2012

take on Bobby Kraft

When I was forwarded the following story from DeadSpin, I was more than a bit taken back.   The story is about New England Patriot owner Robert Kraft taking part in some YouTube video audition with his 'pal' some slutty bikini wearing white trash chick.  I have no idea what the audition is for but it reminds me eerily of the 'audition couch' set, so the entire time I'm expecting Ricki Noel Lander to take Kraft's little Gronkowski into the end-zone..

But forget the cheesy video, the bad production, the weird lighting and the "Fuck You, Pussy" dialogue, what is most disturbing is that I think Kraft's wife died like two weeks ago.   Just a few months ago in the SuperBowl Tommy Brady and the rest of the pretty-boys were wearing these MHK decals on their uniforms  and the vision of Bobby  boy breaking down in tears and being held up by a bunch of players feels like it just happened and now less than a year later this dude is tagging some 31 year old hooch.  If my math is right when Kraft was married for 18 years she was 1. 

You gotta give him credit thought… she's got a bit of a weird eye thing going but for a dude who probably needs blue-pills like Belichick needs a stylist, he's still able to pull some decent tail even if it's probably paid for..

I wonder if the patriots will be wearing RHL decals next year

No comments: