Saturday, July 14, 2012

take on Korean Mothers

I’ve been told that TOR has been a bit lame lately..  and by told, I’ve actually reread some of my posts from 2008 and it seemed like we had more energy back then.. or at least more hatred.. so this will be our attempt to get back to the more vile blog-posts you all love to hate.  Let’s call it the week of hate…where we will go after races, religions, sexes, the handicapped, the small breasted and anyone else we find despicable.

A buddy showed me a picture of some Asian chick in her mid 30’s who –like many of her Asian brethren- looked like she could easily be 10 years younger than the date on her driver’s license.   I grew in Fort Lee New Jersey, have been to Asia about 15 times in my life, have dated my fair share of Asians, used to listen to Depeche Mode and Erasure…all of which I’m sharing to prove that I have the kinds of credentials necessary to properly address the subject.
The crazy thing about these Asian women (and Korean women more specifically) is that they really have two looks:  They go from this fair-skinned, ageless face when they are under the age of 45 and then all of a sudden it’s like they run straight into a wall of age.   Every 30 year old Korean girl I know looks like she could pass for 15 and every Korean mother looks like she’s channeling Kim Jong Il .
But forget the complexion the more troubling thing is that when you see a bunch of them at the airport it’s like you got attacked by the killer clowns from outer-space.  They all walk around in this ridiculous look with these colorful pant-suits, huge white Nike AirMax sneakers, with their terrible purple perms sprouting out of their golf-umbrella sized white visors perched on top of their huge fish-like heads.   It has to be one of the most unattractive sights I have ever seen and every time you turn around there is another band of them pouring out of another undersize circus car.
Maybe it’s generational, maybe it’s the water, maybe it’s just bad luck but these women couldn’t be less attractive as individuals and more ridiculous when you see them walking in a group of what can only be described as sequenced mental-illness.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This post was inspired by The List. I like your current stuff a lot but I read the old stuff too cuz you were meaner and more obnoxious.