Thursday, July 12, 2012

Take on the ESPY's

Is there anything less interesting than the ESPYs?   I have watched sports for nearly three  decades and the only thing with less appeal that an award show is the NBA all-star game.   For all the promotion, this has to be one of the lamest made-for-tv events ever because unlike the Oscars nobody gives a crap who the best Team was in 2012 or who made the best play, these debates are regurgitated on a daily basis on ESPN's thousands of outlets anyway and by the time you get to the day after the MLB all star game and it's 100 degrees outside, nobody cares anymore whether TO or 85 made the best (ass) grab during the season

 I can't claim to be all that affected by it as there was no chance I'd even spend 20seconds of my life to even scroll to ESPN for it (plus I really have no idea where any channels are on FIOS)




Sent from my iPhone

No comments: